YOU ASKED…WE LISTENED.
CIAT members have been asking for a dedicated event that would focus on how technology is enhancing and facilitating greater effectiveness and efficiency in tax administration, and the CIAT Secretariat decided to build a new, world-class event focused on just this issue.
At CIAT Technology Meeting you’ll be able to:
• Attend conference sessions and learn best practices to address issues of improved taxpayer services, audit and tax fraud detection. You’ll also learn the means by which using current technology, tax administrations can ensure greater efficiency, effectiveness and transparency in order to control corruption and obtain higher levels of government ethics.
• Meet with exhibitors displaying innovative applications of current technology and development of advanced applications.
Attendee Profile/Who Should Attend:
• Tax administration officers at managerial level positions and higher
• CIOs, implementation specialists, and end-user staff from CIAT’s 39 Member Tax Administrations
• CIAT Leadership in charge of technology implementation project coordination with member administrations
• International Tax Administrators looking for best practices and solutions to challenges in their home departments
• Industry Members looking to share consulting and product expertise with CIAT member tax administrations
- Other government entities (including International Organizations and NGO’s) not related with a member tax administration in their country or other country, e.g., subnational tax administrations; IMF, World Bank, etc; a nonmember tax administration.
- Any vendor or consultant who provides solutions or services to the tax industry.