WHY EXHIBIT AT CIAT TECHNOLOGY MEETING?
With Total Tax Revenues and Value Added Tax Revenue increasing to contribute more than 20% of Latin American GDPs on average, these countries and tax administrations are looking for the best solutions to maximize efficiencies and reduce fraud among tax-paying entities.
CIAT expects hundreds of tax officials who are involved with or manage programs that involve the taxpayer – from audit and collection to taxpayer services. They’re all seeking creative ways to better execute their mission of tax administration.
Who will attend?
• CIOs, implementation specialists, and end-user staff from CIAT’s 39 Member Tax Administrations
• Tax administration officers at managerial level positions and higher
• CIAT Leadership in charge of technology implementation project coordination with member administrations
• International Tax Administrators looking for best practices and solutions to challenges in their home departments
• Industry Members looking to share consulting and product expertise with CIAT member tax administrations